Volunteers can help promote awareness and raise money for Biobank Ireland by running fundraising events. Events like golf classics, table quizzes and raffles are always great fun, and we can help you with the planning. Email firstname.lastname@example.org T: 01 2500050.
You may bring potential patrons on board for your event. The participation of patrons and celebrities raises the profile of well-attended events.
Feel sporty? Start exercising and get fit! Set your self a goal and raise money for Biobank Ireland at the same time! There are a number of races and fun runs in your area. When you have entered, give us a call in the office and we will send you out a Biobank t-shirt and sponsorship cards. As an extra challenge, predict your time and see how close you are come race day!
- Belfast City Marathon, Belfast belfastcitymarathon.com
- Flora Women’s Mini Marathon (Ladies Only), Dublin City Centre June 2nd womensminimarathon.ie
- Cork City Marathoncorkcitymarathon.ie
- Dublin City Marathon, Dublin City & County
- Great Limerick Run greatlimerickrun.com